Rob Pizzola’s pick
- Jaguars -3 (-108), good to -120
- I have no faith in Desmond Ridder and his ability to push the ball down the field, and much more in Trevor Lawrence to bounce back.
Fabian Sommer’s pick
- Packers ML (+108), good to -105
- Impressed with Love and the Packers offense, despite the injuries. Now getting some key guys back for this game, while the Lions' injuries are piling up. I make Green Bay as favorites here and like them as a short home 'dog.
- New Orleans Saints -3 (-115), good to -125
- Saints WRs present big mismatch vs. depleted Bucs secondary. New Orleans has had plenty of recent success vs. Tampa.
- Colts -1 (-110)
- Rams off road MNF and short week on road again. Historically a terrible spot. Multiple OL injuries for Rams.
CFB bets from Brad Powers
- Oregon Ducks -25.5 (-115), good to -26.5
- Dead number, market will close closer to four TDs. Oregon perfect against the spread, market doesn't like Stanford. Ducks have the motivation to win by margin here after slow second half vs. Colorado, and good spot for them to keep pressing with a bye on deck next week.
- California Golden Bears -10.5 (-110), good to -12.5
- I make this almost -14. Cal's two losses fairly misleading, should have beaten Auburn outright, lost by four but missed three field goals. What's this line if Cal beats Auburn?
About Us: The Hammer
The Hammer Betting Network is an industry leader in providing trusted sports betting content – a curated hub designed to enhance the betting and entertainment experience through unique content, expansive resources, community engagement, and transparency – something sorely lacking in the industry today.
As a sports betting and multimedia company, The Hammer Betting Network provides an unbridled look into the industry through a wide array of topics, including betting resources, educational tools, evergreen content, informative picks, and lifestyle shows to both entertain and inform bettors.
The Hammer Betting Network is committed to providing an unmatched experience for all bettors, offering an expansive content base - featuring many industry experts - free of charge, with no signup or subscription required. It’s a one-stop shop for all your betting needs, where the entire community can gather to share their passion and grow, together.
Where To Find Our Content
The Hammer HQ
The flagship content division of The Hammer Betting Network for live watch alongs and trivia contests
The NFL content division of The Hammer Betting Network
Hit The Books
The NCAA content division of The Hammer Betting Network for college football and basketball
The NBA content division of The Hammer Betting Network
Call To The Pen
The MLB content division of The Hammer Betting Network
The NHL content division of The Hammer Betting Network
The educational sports betting content division of The Hammer Betting Network
The Hammer on Social Media